Baby Alive Mix My Medicine Baby
(Earn 2% - 5% Cash Rebate for every purchase)
Baby Alive Mix My Medicine Baby is home sick in her kitty-cat pajamas today. Does she need her medicine? A tissue? A drink of water? Find out what’s wrong by using her special interactive thermometer. Once you know what’s wrong with baby, you can choose 1 of the 2 medicine packets to make her all better. Mix the powdered doll medicine with 3 tsp. (15 ml.) of water, then use the medicine dropper to give baby her medicine! And oh, dear… does baby have a boo-boo? Use the bandage sticker to soothe baby — and a cuddle and kiss helps, too! Kids will have fun mixing up medicine for baby, changing baby’s diaper (additional diapers sold separately), and making their baby doll feel all better.
- Medicine cup and dropper
- 2 packets of doll medicine
- Interactive thermometer
- Removable pajamas
- Bandage stickers
- Mix Baby’s Medicine - Kids love playing “doctor” and they’ll have so much fun mixing up doll medicine to make baby all better
- Interactive Thermometer – When you use your baby doll’s thermometer, a picture will appear to show you what she needs
- Mix It Up and Make Her Better - Once you know what’s wrong with baby, choose one of the packets, add water, and squeeze to fill the dropper with doll medicine. Time to open wide, baby!
- Change Baby’s Diaper – Baby’s thirsty! Give her some water from her cup. Uh-oh, baby’s wet! Time for a diaper change (additional diapers sold separately)
Free domestic delivery on orders over $40. Shipping costs start as low as $3.90. You will typically receive your order between 2 - 4 business days. No deliveries will be made on Sundays and Public Holidays.