Engino STEM HEROES Sea Exploration
10% CashRebate buy over $100
12% CashRebate buy over $300
15% CashRebate buy over $500
Age: 8-14. This large STEM toy set is perfect for children who: - love the ocean. - enjoy building models and becoming familiar to Engineering. - want to enter the world of scientific experiments and learn all about Science!
- LEARN | Our STEM Heroes model kits prepare young learners for a lifetime of scientific discovery by introducing key STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) principles through fun experiments, easy to learn theory and hours of creative play.
- EXPERIMENT | Tomorrow's nautical engineers learn all there is to know about the great age of sea exploration, the tools of sea navigation and the principles of buoyancy by building and experimenting with 5 awesome sea vessels
- INSTRUCTIONS | Includes print and online instructions to create up to 5 different awesome models
- GENERAL | For 8 to 14 years old, an Interactive 3D building app lets children build in virtual reality. All Engino products are fully compatible for hours of freestyle creative play, Environmentally friendly plastic toxin-free plastic.
Sea Exploration set from STEM Heroes collection includes:
- 296 sturdy plastic parts made from ABS, TPE and NYLON for building five big ship models: a catamaran, a private yacht, the Titanic, a submarine and a super luxury yacht!
- 3D online building instructions. You can find them also in the free Engino kidCAD App for Android & iOs! Printed instructions for two of the bigger models are included in the box.
- book of 44 pages, to learn amazing facts about the history of sea exploration, boats, nautical traveling, tools of navigation and principles of floating.
- Quiz and online Experiments to uncover the marvels of buoyancy, floating and water pressure!
UNDERWATER SCIENCE: Learn how submarines use simple physics to submerge into deep waters or float on the surface!
ABOVE SEA SURFACE: What tools of navigation do you need for extensive oversea voyages? Do you know how a compass works, how maps are designed or even how celestial navigation plays a key role for sailors? Meet the most famous explorers: Christopher Columbus, Vasco da Gama, Ferdinand Magellan, and James Cook and their worldwide stories!
HANDS-ON ENTERTAINMENT: Whether building the big model of Titanic, sailing along the floor with the catamaran, rolling in the deep of the bathtub with the submarine, or reading the amazing sea exploration facts in the STEM booklet, fun is there! Young ones like to discover the world and to pretend they are underwater. Driving boats and being creative while building ships, builds also dreams. This STEM set brings hours of joy and entertainment to kids while enhancing their knowledge and creativity!
No Shortcuts when it comes to Quality and Safety on our products: We strive to follow the strictest safety and quality standards, ensuring that children will just enjoy their fun pathway to success!
Free domestic delivery on orders over $40. Shipping costs start as low as $3.90. You will typically receive your order between 1 - 4 business days. No deliveries will be made on Sundays and Public Holidays.