There's a pesky little bug in the kitchen! And it's not just any bug - it's a HEXBUG nano, scuttling around the game board! Quick - can you catch it in the trap? By turning knives, forks and spoons you can direct the bug into the trap. Throw the die to discover which utensils you can turn. Catch the bug in the trap and earn a token - the first player to collect 5 tokens wins the game. A fun-to-play family game suitable for 2-4 players, aged 6 years upwards. Average playing time 20 minutes.
Includes exclusive hexbug nano.
The box is the game board.
Easy to play. Once assembled, lift the lid and start playing.
Suitable for all members of the family due to the erractic nature of the hexbug nano.
Can be played over and over again and the outcome if different everytime.
- Contents: includes exclusive hexbug nano, playing board and instructions. Some assembly required.
- 4 or more players.
- Batteries required: 1 x button cell (included).
- For ages 6 years and over.
- Boxed dimensions: H30.1, W43.3, D5.5cm.
- 2 year manufacturer's guarantee.
- EAN 4005556222612.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years old.
- Only for domestic use.