Skip to content
- INTRO TO THE CLASSIC RISK GAME: The Risk Junior board game is a great way to introduce kids to the strategy gameplay of the classic Risk game. The game is for kids ages 5 and up; for 2 to 4 players
- PIRATE THEME: The Risk Junior game's pirate theme has kids moving their pirate ship tokens around the board, competing for treasure and control of the islands
- LAUNCH THE DICE: Place, press, launch. To battle another player to claim an island and its treasure, players put a die in their pirate ship, press the lever, and launch it to discover the next move
- GAME OF STRATEGIC CONQUEST: Move pirates on to islands, defend territories, and control of treasures. The player with the most treasure and islands at the end of the game wins
- MY FIRST RISK GAME: The Risk Jr. game is a great way to introduce kids to the classic strategy board game. It makes a great gift for kids ages 5 and up
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device