We experience the weather each day as we step outside of our homes, feeling if it's warm or cold, windy or calm, and dry or raining.
This weather station allows us to measure these conditions like a true meteorologist . . . you'll soon be the expert in your family!
The weather station is easy to set up so you can track daily conditions, run experiments, record measurements and learn wonderful weather-related facts. You'll soon notice how your readings change throughout the year.
• This 5-in-1 weather station includes a 3-cup anemometer that spins to measure the wind speed in either miles or kilometres per hour.
• An indicator points to where the wind is coming from, and when used with the integral compass, allows you to keep a record of the wind direction.
• The thermometer measures temperature in both degrees Celsius and Fahrenheit.
• Finally, a pull-out rain gauge allows you to measure the inches or millimetres of rainfall over a particular period.
Have fun being a hands-on weather watcher and you’ll soon be ready to present your own weather report!
Suitable for ages 6 and above.
• 1 x Weather station
• 3 x Anemometer cups
• 1 x Mounting post/ground stake
• 1 x Instruction manual
Some simple assembly is required.
Weight: 0.52 kg