Transformers Studio Series 60 Voyager Class Constructicon Scrapper Action Figure
10% CashRebate buy over $100
12% CashRebate buy over $300
15% CashRebate buy over $500
Reach past the big screen and build the ultimate Transformers collection with Studio Series figures (each sold separately), inspired by iconic movie scenes and designed with specs and details to reflect the Transformers movie universe.
In the Pyramid Desert Battle scene from Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, the Constructicon Scrapper combines with 7 of his Constructicon comrades to form the brutal Devastator combiner.
This Studio Series 60 Voyager Class Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen-inspired Constructicon Scrapper figure converts from robot to front loader tractor mode in 36 steps. Remove backdrop to showcase Constructicon Scrapper in the Pyramid Desert Battle scene. Figure features vivid, movie-inspired deco.
Includes Transformers Studio Series Voyager Class Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Constructicon Scrapper figure, removable backdrop, and instructions.
- Voyager Class figures are 6.5-inch collectible action figures inspired by iconic movie scenes and designed with specs and details to reflect the Transformers movie universe.
- Figure features vivid, movie-inspired deco. The figure is highly articulated for posability.
- Figure scale reflects the character’s size in the world of Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. Figure and packaging are inspired by the iconic Pyramid Desert Battle scene.
- Figure features classic conversion between robot and front loader tractor modes in 36 steps. Perfect for fans looking for a more advanced converting figure. For kids and adults ages 8 and up.
- Removable backdrop displays Constructicon Scrapper figure in the Pyramid Desert Battle scene. Fans can use the backdrop and pose their figures in the scene with their own style.
Free domestic delivery on orders over $40. Shipping costs start as low as $3.90. You will typically receive your order between 1 - 4 business days. No deliveries will be made on Sundays and Public Holidays.