Studio Series has always allowed fans to reach past the big screen and build the ultimate Transformers collection inspired by iconic movie scenes from the Transformers movie universe. Now, the Studio Series line is expanding to include the epic moments and characters from the classic 1986 The Transformers: The Movie, bringing fans a whole new series of screen-inspired figures to collect! (Each sold separately. Subject to availability.)
This Studio Series 88 Deluxe Class Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen-inspired Sideways figure converts from robot to sports car mode in 20 steps. Remove backdrop to showcase Sideways in the Shanghai Pursuit scene. In the Shanghai Pursuit scene from Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, Sideways attempts a speedy escape through the Shanghai streets before being sliced in half by Sideswipe. Pose the figure out with the included blaster accessory and imagine re-creating this classic movie moment!
Includes: figure, accessory, removable backdrop, and instructions.
- STUDIO SERIES DELUXE CLASS: Deluxe Class figures are 4.5-inch collectible action figures inspired by iconic movie scenes and designed with specs and details to reflect the Transformers movie universe, now including The Transformers: The Movie!
- 4.5-INCH SCALE SIDEWAYS: Figure features vivid, movie-inspired deco, is highly articulated for posability and comes with a blaster accessory inspired by the film
- BIG SCREEN INSPIRED: Figure scale reflects the character’s size in the world of Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. Figure and packaging are inspired by the iconic Shanghai Pursuit scene
- 2 ICONIC MODES: Figure features classic conversion between robot and sports car modes in 20 steps. Perfect for fans looking for a more advanced converting figure. For kids and adults ages 8 and up
- REMOVABLE BACKDROP: Removable backdrop displays Sideways figure in the Shanghai Pursuit scene. Fans can use the backdrop and pose their figures in the scene with their own style
Ages 8 and up
Warning: Choking Hazard -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.