Studio Series has always allowed fans to reach past the big screen and build the ultimate Transformers collection inspired by iconic movie scenes from the Transformers movie universe. Now, the Studio Series line is expanding to include the epic moments and characters from the classic 1986 The Transformers: The Movie, bringing fans a whole new series of screen-inspired figures to collect! (Each sold separately. Subject to availability.)
This Studio Series 93 Deluxe Class Transformers: The Last Knight-inspired Autobot Hot Rod figure converts from robot to a licensed Lamborghini Centenario mode in 26 steps. Remove backdrop to showcase Autobot Hot Rod in the London Escape scene. In the London Escape scene from Transformers: The Last Knight, Hot Rod diverts the authorities as Bumblebee races to the Royal Navy Submarine Museum. Pose the figure out with the included blaster accessory and imagine re-creating this classic movie moment!
Includes: figure, accessory, removable backdrop, and instructions.
- STUDIO SERIES DELUXE CLASS: Deluxe Class figures are 4.5-inch collectible action figures inspired by iconic movie scenes and designed with specs and details to reflect the Transformers movie universe, now including The Transformers: The Movie!
- 4.5-INCH SCALE AUTOBOT HOT ROD: Figure features vivid, movie-inspired deco, is highly articulated for posability and comes with a blaster accessory inspired by the film
- BIG SCREEN INSPIRED: Figure scale reflects the character’s size in the world of Transformers: The Last Knight. Figure and packaging are inspired by the iconic London Escape scene
- 2 ICONIC MODES: Figure features classic conversion between robot and licensed Lamborghini Centenario modes in 26 steps. Perfect for fans looking for a more advanced converting figure
- REMOVABLE BACKDROP: Removable backdrop displays Autobot Hot Rod figure in the London Escape scene. Fans can use the backdrop and pose their figures in the scene with their own style
Ages 8 and up
Warning: Choking Hazard - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
The trademarks, copyrights and design rights in and associated with Lamborghini, Lamborghini with Bull and Shield Device and the use of the following Lamborghini vehicle Lamborghini Cetenario is authorized from Automobili Lamborghini S.p.A., Italy.